UK: NFU cancels council meeting due to the Foot and Mouth crisis
The NFU has cancelled the March meeting of its Council to reduce the need of farmers to travel as more cases of foot and mouth disease are reported. Staff at the NFU say they can't remember the last time such a decision were taken to cancel a meeting of the organisation's 94-strong governing body.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth