UK: NFU Continues Fertiliser Tariff Battle
NFU President Ben Gill has written to the Department of Trade and Industry urging the Government to fight a European Commission proposal that would close off a key source of fertiliser to UK farmers. Mr Gill's call comes ahead of a meeting in Europe this week for initial discussions on proposals to impose "anti-dumping" tariffs on urea from Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Libya, Lithuania, Romania and the Ukraine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw