UK: NFU gives evidence on Foot and Mouth
The NFU has told MPs that it had considered using ring vaccination to assist in controlling the spread of foot and mouth disease in Cumbria several weeks ago. NFU President Ben Gill told the Agriculture Select Committee inquiry into foot and mouth that this was when MAFF was struggling to cull infected farms within 24 hours of a case being reported and daily case numbers were continuing to increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega