UK: NFU gives evidence on Foot and Mouth
The NFU has told MPs that it had considered using ring vaccination to assist in controlling the spread of foot and mouth disease in Cumbria several weeks ago. NFU President Ben Gill told the Agriculture Select Committee inquiry into foot and mouth that this was when MAFF was struggling to cull infected farms within 24 hours of a case being reported and daily case numbers were continuing to increase.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid