UK: NFU implores media not to add to crisis by visiting farms
NFU President Ben Gill today implored journalists and film crews to stay away from farms because irresponsible visits into the countryside risk spreading foot and mouth disease. Mr Gill said media must not ignore warnings issued to the rest of the public by the Ministry of Agriculture that they should postpone unnecessary visits that might bring them into contact with livestock farms.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target