UK: NFU president to brief Fischler on Foot and Mouth situation
NFU President Ben Gill will tomorrow provide a full account of the desperate situation of British farmers as the foot and mouth nightmare unfolds to farming representatives from across Europe in Brussels. He will also take questions at the EU's headquarters at a meeting of the European Commission's Advisory Committee on the Common Agricultural Policy chaired by Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti