UK: NFU president to brief Fischler on Foot and Mouth situation
NFU President Ben Gill will tomorrow provide a full account of the desperate situation of British farmers as the foot and mouth nightmare unfolds to farming representatives from across Europe in Brussels. He will also take questions at the EU's headquarters at a meeting of the European Commission's Advisory Committee on the Common Agricultural Policy chaired by Agriculture Commissioner Franz Fischler.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs