UK: NFU raises Foot and Mouth animal welfare alarm with Minister
The NFU Wednesday (7 March) continued a series of urgent talks with Government to discuss the control of foot and mouth and stress the welfare problems caused by animals being trapped on farms due to movement restrictions. More and more reports are coming in from farmers worried about their livestock with pregnant ewes and cows lacking access to shelter and birthing facilities and pig housing problems at the top of the list of concerns.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth