UK: NFU response to agriculture minister's address to AGM
Agriculture Minister Nick Brown's statement at the NFU's annual conference and AGM yesterday that the increase in TB in the British cattle herd must not be allowed to continue was greeted with applause by farming delegates. The Minister said he was looking at what additional measures could be taken to stop the disastrous spread of bovine TB, which is currently rising by 23% annually.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods