UK: NFU takes UK beef producers' anger to the heart of Europe
The NFU will this week continue its sustained campaign against damaging beef proposals put forward by the European Commission with a series of high level meetings in both Europe and the UK. NFU representatives will lobby Health and Consumer Protection Commissioner David Byrne, Head of the Commission's DG Agriculture Silva Rodriguez and UK Agriculture Minister Nick Brown over the next few days.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund