UK: NFU welcomes egg report
The NFU welcomes the report produced yesterday by the Advisory Committee on the Microbiological Safety of Food (ACMSF) which indicates a fall in the level of salmonella in eggs. The report believes that that these improvements flow from the widespread vaccination of egg laying flocks against salmonella enteritidis combined with improved flock hygiene measures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti