UK: NFU welcomes egg report
The NFU welcomes the report produced yesterday by the Advisory Committee on the Microbiological Safety of Food (ACMSF) which indicates a fall in the level of salmonella in eggs. The report believes that that these improvements flow from the widespread vaccination of egg laying flocks against salmonella enteritidis combined with improved flock hygiene measures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO