UK: NFU welcomes egg report
The NFU welcomes the report produced yesterday by the Advisory Committee on the Microbiological Safety of Food (ACMSF) which indicates a fall in the level of salmonella in eggs. The report believes that that these improvements flow from the widespread vaccination of egg laying flocks against salmonella enteritidis combined with improved flock hygiene measures.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action