USA: NHBA launches "Stop & Select" food guide to prevent heartburn
The National Heartburn Alliance (NHBA), an organisation of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing heartburn education, has developed the "Stop & Select Guide", a colour-coded food guide designed to help prevent heartburn before it starts. A recent survey by the organisation revealed that 92% of the 25 million Americans who suffer from heartburn every day, believe that food is the primary cause of their digestive discomfort. This led the NHBA to compile information for sufferers that will enable them to change their diets and steer clear of potentially troublesome foods and beverages.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO