UK: Nigel Peet appointed as finance director of Express Dairies
UK milk supplier Express Dairies has announced the appointment of Nigel Peet as the company's finance director.
Peet, who holds the position of finance director at Malton Foods, will take up his position at Express Dairies on 25 November, reported Reuters.
He succeeds Paul Whitfield who resigned on 30 September.
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti