USA: Ninety-four retailers to participate in Stilton campaign
Beginning Friday, October 6, more than 94 retailers in metro New York, western New Jersey, and eastern Connecticut will begin a three state campaign called ³Stilton Over Manhattan². Special displays, recipes, tastings, web site sections and visits from Stilton representatives are planned. As a special event, six, commemorative-sized Stiltons weighing almost 64 pounds each will arrive. Transported by sea to the greater New York City area, six select retailers will display the Mammoth Stiltons in the New York area during the week of October 6 -13, 2000. (A complete list of these special locations is on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations