USA: Ninety-four retailers to participate in Stilton campaign
Beginning Friday, October 6, more than 94 retailers in metro New York, western New Jersey, and eastern Connecticut will begin a three state campaign called ³Stilton Over Manhattan². Special displays, recipes, tastings, web site sections and visits from Stilton representatives are planned. As a special event, six, commemorative-sized Stiltons weighing almost 64 pounds each will arrive. Transported by sea to the greater New York City area, six select retailers will display the Mammoth Stiltons in the New York area during the week of October 6 -13, 2000. (A complete list of these special locations is on
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action