CANADA: Nino Barbon named president, COO of North Douglas Sysco Food Services
Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has named Nino E. Barbon president and COO of its Canadian subsidiary North Douglas Sysco Food Services (NDSFS). Sysco has also announced that Armando A. Barbon, currently president and CEO of the Victoria, BC-based NDSFS, will become chairman of that operation and continue his duties as CEO. Both men will assume their new positions on 30 June 2002, the beginning of Sysco's FY 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report