CANADA: Nino Barbon named president, COO of North Douglas Sysco Food Services
Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has named Nino E. Barbon president and COO of its Canadian subsidiary North Douglas Sysco Food Services (NDSFS). Sysco has also announced that Armando A. Barbon, currently president and CEO of the Victoria, BC-based NDSFS, will become chairman of that operation and continue his duties as CEO. Both men will assume their new positions on 30 June 2002, the beginning of Sysco's FY 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid