CANADA: Nino Barbon named president, COO of North Douglas Sysco Food Services
Sysco Corp, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US, has named Nino E. Barbon president and COO of its Canadian subsidiary North Douglas Sysco Food Services (NDSFS). Sysco has also announced that Armando A. Barbon, currently president and CEO of the Victoria, BC-based NDSFS, will become chairman of that operation and continue his duties as CEO. Both men will assume their new positions on 30 June 2002, the beginning of Sysco's FY 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill