USA: Nobel/Sysco Food Services Company name Timothy K. Hogan president and CEO
Timothy K. Hogan has been named president and CEO of Nobel/Sysco Food Services' Southwest Division, a subsidiary of the Sysco Corporation, the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US.
Hogan, who is currently executive VP and COO of Sysco Food Services in Minnesota, will assume his new position during the Q1 of calendar 2002. He succeeds current president and CEO W. Keith Miller, who was recently named president and CEO of SYSCO's Houston operating company.
Richard J. Schnieders, president and COO of SYSCO, said Hogan, 48, is a 25-year veteran of SYSCO. He joined the corporation's Denver operating company in 1977 as a marketing associate, progressed to district sales manager in 1983, and was named regional sales manager in 1986. Hogan transferred to SYSCO's Minnesota operation in 1988 as VP of sales. He was promoted to senior VP in 1995, then executive VP in 1996 and in 1999 he assumed the additional duties of COO at the Minnesota operation.
Albuquerque-based Nobel/Sysco Food Services Co. Southwest Division markets and distributes food and related products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, lodging establishments, business and industry locations and other foodservice operations throughout New Mexico.
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex