USA: Nobel/Sysco Food Services Company name Timothy K. Hogan president and CEO
Timothy K. Hogan has been named president and CEO of Nobel/Sysco Food Services ' Southwest Division, a subsidiary of the Sysco Corporation , the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US. Hogan, who is currently executive VP and COO of Sysco Food Services in Minnesota, will assume his new position during the Q1 of calendar 2002. He succeeds current president and CEO W. Keith Miller, who was recently named president and CEO of SYSCO's Houston operating company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival