USA: Nobel/Sysco Food Services Company name Timothy K. Hogan president and CEO
Timothy K. Hogan has been named president and CEO of Nobel/Sysco Food Services ' Southwest Division, a subsidiary of the Sysco Corporation , the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US. Hogan, who is currently executive VP and COO of Sysco Food Services in Minnesota, will assume his new position during the Q1 of calendar 2002. He succeeds current president and CEO W. Keith Miller, who was recently named president and CEO of SYSCO's Houston operating company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant