USA: Nobel/Sysco Food Services Company name Timothy K. Hogan president and CEO
Timothy K. Hogan has been named president and CEO of Nobel/Sysco Food Services ' Southwest Division, a subsidiary of the Sysco Corporation , the largest foodservice marketer and distributor in the US. Hogan, who is currently executive VP and COO of Sysco Food Services in Minnesota, will assume his new position during the Q1 of calendar 2002. He succeeds current president and CEO W. Keith Miller, who was recently named president and CEO of SYSCO's Houston operating company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group