CANADA: Noble buys assets, business of ADM's Finora Canada
Hong Kong-based commodities trading company Noble Group has said it has acquired major assets and the business of Canadian pulses firm Finora Canada from US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed, but Noble said Finora, a Canadian-based pulses supplier and processor, had global sales of more than US$100m, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe