CANADA: Noble House posts 40% decrease in Q2 sales, year on year
Retailer Noble China Inc revealed yesterday that net sales for the three months ending 30 June 30 had reached C$8.4m (US$5.43m), a 40% decrease on results from Q2 2000.
Net loss meanwhile was C$3.5m (or 34c a share).
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre