INDIA: Non-vegetarian ingredients to be declared on all food packaging and publicity
Further to just-food.com's March story ( http://www.just-food.com/news_detail.asp?art=28386&app=1 ), the Government has notified that effective 4 October, all food intended for direct consumption and containing any non-vegetarian (including eggs) ingredient will have to be marked with a symbol on all packaging, publicity, pamphlets etc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review