INDIA: Non-vegetarian ingredients to be declared on all food packaging and publicity
Further to just-food.com's March story ( http://www.just-food.com/news_detail.asp?art=28386&app=1 ), the Government has notified that effective 4 October, all food intended for direct consumption and containing any non-vegetarian (including eggs) ingredient will have to be marked with a symbol on all packaging, publicity, pamphlets etc.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs