AUSTRALIA: Norco unveils massive turnaround with six month profit
Lismore, New South Wales-based dairy cooperative Norco has posted half-year profits of almost A$6m (US$3m). CEO Bernard O'Brien added that overall sales for the six months reached A$79m, an increase of 5% on the previous year. The results herald a massive turnaround for Norco, who posted debts of A$27m during the deregulation of the milk industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs