SCANDINAVIA: Nordic food retailers forms joint purchasing company
The landscape of the Nordic food retail market is rapidly and dramatically reshaping, and yesterday three retail groups announced they were forming a joint purchasing company to streamline and strengthen their purchasing activities. Axfood of Sweden, Norway´s Norgesgruppen and Dagrofa of Denmark said they will form the new company, to be named
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth