GERMANY: Nordkristall expects sugar production of 110,000 tonnes
Nordzucker subsidiary Nordkristall's sugar processing plant in Guestrow, northeastern Germany, is expected to produce 110,000 tonnes of sugar between 20 September 2002 and 18 December 2002. 758,000 tonnes of sugar beet has been supplied for sugar production by round 730 farmers from northeastern Germany, reported the German News Digest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth