UK: Northern Foods - change of strategy now bearing fruit - COMMENT
Northern Foods has reported improved full-year results. The supplier of sandwiches, pizza and other convenience foods is retaining its focus on the UK and Ireland rather than pursuing European expansion. This strategy seems to be paying off. Private label contracts with major retailers ensure a reliable income, while Northern is also doing well from building its portfolio of local brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth