UK: Northern Foods - change of strategy now bearing fruit - COMMENT
Northern Foods has reported improved full-year results. The supplier of sandwiches, pizza and other convenience foods is retaining its focus on the UK and Ireland rather than pursuing European expansion. This strategy seems to be paying off. Private label contracts with major retailers ensure a reliable income, while Northern is also doing well from building its portfolio of local brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund