UK: Northern Foods launches "The Simpsons" branded chocolate biscuits
In partnership with 20th Century Fox, Uttoxeter, UK-based manufacturer Elkes Biscuits, a subsidiary of Northern Foods, is to take its first significant step into character brands with the UK launch of its 'Simpsons' Yo! Choco Bars and Munch Bars. The bars will be the first in an extended range of biscuits which will feature characters from the internationally acclaimed cartoon show, The Simpsons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO