UK: Northern Foods launches "The Simpsons" branded chocolate biscuits
In partnership with 20th Century Fox, Uttoxeter, UK-based manufacturer Elkes Biscuits, a subsidiary of Northern Foods, is to take its first significant step into character brands with the UK launch of its 'Simpsons' Yo! Choco Bars and Munch Bars. The bars will be the first in an extended range of biscuits which will feature characters from the internationally acclaimed cartoon show, The Simpsons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations