USA: Northern Foods plc to Pilot Elcom, Inc.'s automated procurement system in the U.K.
elcom, inc., the eProcurement and eMarketplace solutions subsidiary of Elcom International, Inc. (NASDAQ:ELCO) yesterday that Northern Foods plc, a major U.K. food producer, will pilot elcom's remotely-hosted eProcurement system, PECOS Internet Procurement Manager (PECOS.ipm) in one of its operating companies in the U.K.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund