UK: Northern Foods sells Fox's Confectionery
UK food firm Northern Foods is to sell its Fox's Confectionery business to Big Bear, a new company formed by a management buy-in team. Big Bear is paying a consideration of £7.0m (US$11.1m) which, together with the value of book debts of £2.4m, gives a total transaction value of £9.4m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins