UK: Northern Foods to buy out R & K Wise for £0.5m
A statement released today (10 October) has revealed that the cake business of UK food group Northern Foods will soon be expanded with the company's acquisition of the ambient and chilled cake supplier R & K Wise for £0.5m.The buyout of the privately owned company, which has a net book value of £1.6m, will also involve the assumption of £4m in debts. Wise principally supplies
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth