NORTHERN IRELAND: Northern Ireland's Forest Service acts to help stop spread of Foot and Mouth
The Forest Service joins farmers in their efforts to contain the spread of foot and mouth disease District Forest Officers are working closely with their local divisional veterinary offices and counter-parts in Coillte Teoranta, the Irish Forestry Board, and have taken positive action in a bid to reduce the risks of the disease spreading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch