NORTHERN IRELAND: Northern Ireland's Forest Service acts to help stop spread of Foot and Mouth
The Forest Service joins farmers in their efforts to contain the spread of foot and mouth disease District Forest Officers are working closely with their local divisional veterinary offices and counter-parts in Coillte Teoranta, the Irish Forestry Board, and have taken positive action in a bid to reduce the risks of the disease spreading.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw