USA: Northland Cranberries, Inc. successfully negotiates forbearance agreement with banks
Northland Cranberries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CBRYA), manufacturer of Northland 100% juice cranberry blends and Seneca fruit juice products, today announced that it has successfully entered into a forbearance agreement with its bank group. Under the forbearance agreement, the banks have allowed Northland to defer principal and interest payments under its $155 million revolving credit agreement until February 12, 2001. During this period, the banks also agreed not to exercise various remedies available to them as a result of Northland's defaults under certain covenants and payment requirements of its secured debt arrangements as long as Northland is in compliance with the terms and conditions of the forbearance agreement. Northland agreed with the banks to perform certain actions, among them (1) paying the banks a forbearance fee; (2) obtaining a forbearance agreement and waivers from certain other creditors and third parties; (3) moving certain company accounts to the agent bank; and (4) promptly supplying the banks with certain financial and other information about the company and its assets.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review