USA: Northland Cranberries reports fiscal 2001 Q4 and year-end financial results
WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wisconsin/PRNewswire/ -- Northland Cranberries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: NRCNA - news), manufacturer of Northland brand 100% juice cranberry blends and Seneca brand fruit juice products, today reported fiscal 2001 fourth quarter and year-end financial results for the periods ended August 31, 2001. For the three-month period ended August 31, 2001, Northland reported a net loss of $70.9 million, or $13.95 per share, on net revenues of $31.4 million. During the comparable quarter last year, the company lost $79.8 million, or $15.70 per share, on net revenues of $34.0 million. For the year ended August 31, 2001, the company recorded a net loss of $74.5 million, or $14.65 per share, on net revenues of $125.8 million. This compares to fiscal 2000 year-end loss of $105.0 million, or $20.65 per share, on net revenues of $207.0 million. (All per share information has been restated to reflect the one-for-four reverse stock split effective at the close of business on November 5, 2001.)
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group