USA: Novasoy® works to raise its European profile with intergrated marketing campaign
In recognition of growing scientific and consumer interest in the role of soya isoflavones in health and well-being, ADM Natural Health and Nutrition is supporting its Novasoy® soya isoflavone concentrate with a through-the-line marketing campaign in Europe.
The integrated programme employs a number of methods to target both trade and consumer audiences. Trade advertisements communicate key product and manufacturing benefits via targeted European print media.
ADM#;s presence at a number of trade events provides an effective vehicle to support the Novasoy product messages with recent scientific research in this area. Plans are also in place for attendance at key trade exhibitions throughout Europe in 2002. The consumer focus is on the education and awareness of influential health journalists which is addressed through the organisation of dedicated conferences and events.
The Novasoy brand is already well established in the US, where it is incorporated into more than 50 nutritional supplements, marketed to promote a range of health benefits from maintaining cardiovascular and bone health to well-being during mid-life changes.
With rapidly increasing consumer awareness of the health benefits of a soya-based diet in Europe, Novasoy® isoflavones is now also used in a number of products. Examples include Alsiroyal® Klima-Aktiv-Kapseln, Salus Novasoy®, Novodietàs equilibre, I.R. MED#;s SOYMEN® and Lichtwer Pharma#;s Aria, all of which are nutritional supplements aimed at maintaining well-being during mid-life changes.
Companies: Archer Daniels Midland
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has announced plans to build a new cocoa processing facility in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States....
US agricultural processor Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has announced that Paul Mulhollem, president and chief operating officer, is to retire from the company, effective immediately....
US agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) has announced that local management at its facility in Ringaskiddy, Cork, Ireland has entered into negotiations with the local unions regarding the d...
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has announced that Mark Zenuk has been elected Vice President by its board of directors....
Agribusiness giant Archer Daniels Midland has reported a sharp rise in earnings for the year ended 30 June 2005, despite slightly lower revenue....
Agribusiness company ADM has named F Kathie Whitley as vice president-labour and employee relations in the human resources department....
Agribusiness company Archer Daniels Midland has named John Stott as operations controller and Marc Sanner as finance director-Europe....
Agribusiness giant ADM has announced a series of senior management changes topped by the appointment of J Kevin Burgard as president-specialty food ingredients....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review