UK: Novelose 260 - the high fibre provider
Global starch and nutrition specialist, National Starch, has extended its unique range of resistant starches with Novelose 260 - an enzyme and process tolerant starch with a total dietary fibre content of 60%. Novelose 260 gives many of the physiological benefits of dietary fibre and contributes many processing and formulation advantages. Food manufacturers can now develop a wide range of products with a "high fibre" or "rich in fibre" label to meet consumer demand for healthy processed foods which are also tasty and appealing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1