UK: Novelose 260 - the high fibre provider
Global starch and nutrition specialist, National Starch, has extended its unique range of resistant starches with Novelose 260 - an enzyme and process tolerant starch with a total dietary fibre content of 60%. Novelose 260 gives many of the physiological benefits of dietary fibre and contributes many processing and formulation advantages. Food manufacturers can now develop a wide range of products with a "high fibre" or "rich in fibre" label to meet consumer demand for healthy processed foods which are also tasty and appealing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund