UK: Novelose 260 - the high fibre provider
Global starch and nutrition specialist, National Starch, has extended its unique range of resistant starches with Novelose 260 - an enzyme and process tolerant starch with a total dietary fibre content of 60%. Novelose 260 gives many of the physiological benefits of dietary fibre and contributes many processing and formulation advantages. Food manufacturers can now develop a wide range of products with a "high fibre" or "rich in fibre" label to meet consumer demand for healthy processed foods which are also tasty and appealing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning