USA: Novopoint shatters goal for initial phase of Pilot, Exceeds $6 Million in Transactions in First Few Weeks
Novopoint(TM), an electronic transaction and information hub that connects buyers and sellers of food and beverage ingredients, announced today that more than $6 million in transactions have flowed through its platform in the first few weeks of its pilot. The company's goal, considered aggressive for the same time period, had been $1 million in transactions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- General Mills issues profit warning