NETHERLANDS: Novozymes and DSM sign license agreement concerningphytase feed enzyme
Novozymes and DSM announce the signing of an agreement under which DSM grants a worldwide, semi-exclusive license and other rights to Novozymes for Novozymes' phytase products. The agreement settles a number of lawsuits filed in several countries, relating to the infringement and validity of phytase patents owned by DSM. All pending litigations relating to these patents have hereby been settled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund