NETHERLANDS: Novozymes and DSM sign license agreement concerningphytase feed enzyme
Novozymes and DSM announce the signing of an agreement under which DSM grants a worldwide, semi-exclusive license and other rights to Novozymes for Novozymes' phytase products. The agreement settles a number of lawsuits filed in several countries, relating to the infringement and validity of phytase patents owned by DSM. All pending litigations relating to these patents have hereby been settled.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations