USA: NPC International, Inc. announces 15% growth in diluted eps and solid insider sales momentum
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq: NPCI): Quarterly Highlights: 2Q diluted eps of $.23, before facility actions, exceeds prior year by 15% Comparable store sales growth of 1.7%: Restaurants +2.2%; Delivery negative 0.3% Re-imaged restaurants accounted for 2.7% comparable sales growth for the quarter
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival