USA: NPC International, Inc. announces April comparable store sales
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI): April Comparable Store Sales +6.7%: Dine-in restaurants: +7.2% Delivery: +4.9% Re-imaged restaurants accounted for +2.8% comparable store sales growth NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI), Friday (11 May) reported comparable store sales growth of 6.7% for the five weeks ended May 1, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex