USA: NPC International, Inc. announces December comparable sales
December Comparable Store Sales +1.1%: Dine-in restaurants: +.5% Delivery: +3.4% Re-imaged restaurants accounted for +1.8% comparable store sales growth NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI), on Friday (12 January) reported comparable store sales growth of 1.1% for the four weeks ended December 26, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre