USA: NPC International, Inc. announces filing of class action lawsuits related to the majority stockholder's offer to purchase the minority interest in the company
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI) yesterday announced that three lawsuits seeking certification as class actions have been filed against the Company and several of its directors seeking to prevent the proposed purchase of the minority interest of the Company by O. Gene Bicknell, Chairman, Chief Executive, and owner of approximately 65% of the outstanding stock of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry