USA: NPC International, Inc. announces filing of class action lawsuits related to the majority stockholder's offer to purchase the minority interest in the company
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI) yesterday announced that three lawsuits seeking certification as class actions have been filed against the Company and several of its directors seeking to prevent the proposed purchase of the minority interest of the Company by O. Gene Bicknell, Chairman, Chief Executive, and owner of approximately 65% of the outstanding stock of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival