USA: NPC International, Inc. announces filing of class action lawsuits related to the majority stockholder's offer to purchase the minority interest in the company
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI) yesterday announced that three lawsuits seeking certification as class actions have been filed against the Company and several of its directors seeking to prevent the proposed purchase of the minority interest of the Company by O. Gene Bicknell, Chairman, Chief Executive, and owner of approximately 65% of the outstanding stock of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre