USA: NPC International, Inc. announces filing of class action lawsuits related to the majority stockholder's offer to purchase the minority interest in the company
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI) yesterday announced that three lawsuits seeking certification as class actions have been filed against the Company and several of its directors seeking to prevent the proposed purchase of the minority interest of the Company by O. Gene Bicknell, Chairman, Chief Executive, and owner of approximately 65% of the outstanding stock of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti