USA: NPC International, Inc. announces filing of class action lawsuits related to the majority stockholder's offer to purchase the minority interest in the company
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI) yesterday announced that three lawsuits seeking certification as class actions have been filed against the Company and several of its directors seeking to prevent the proposed purchase of the minority interest of the Company by O. Gene Bicknell, Chairman, Chief Executive, and owner of approximately 65% of the outstanding stock of the Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO