USA: NPC International, Inc. Announces Intent to Acquire 65 Pizza Hut Units From Pizza Hut, Inc.
NPC expects this transaction to close in early June. Consummation of the transaction is subject to negotiation of a definitive asset acquisition agreement, board approval of both companies, and approval from regulatory agencies. Further details regarding the terms of the transaction will be disclosed subsequent to receiving approval of the transaction from the boards of directors of both companies, which is expected to occur in late May.
NPC is actively engaged in reviewing opportunities as presented by Pizza Hut, Inc. In addition, the company remains active in the pursuit of franchisee locations that are contiguous to the Company's territories.
NPC International, Inc. is the world's largest Pizza Hut franchisee and operates 782 Pizza Hut restaurants and delivery/carryout units in twenty-six states.
US fastfood giant Yum! Brands has said third-quarter sales at its international division rose 4% prior to foreign conversion, or 7% after conversion to US dollars....
Restaurant company Yum! Brands has announced that all company owned KFC and Pizza Hut restaurants are to have a now smoking policy....
Private equity firm CVC Asia Pacific Ltd. Thursday said it remains "enthusiastic" about making a takeover bid for fastfood operator Restaurant Brands New Zealand Ltd despite the lapse of its initial t...
Fastfood company Yum! Brands, operators of the Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut chains, has announced rises in revenue and profit for its second quarter ended 11 June 2005 and raised its full year estimat...
The head of fast-food chain KFC Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd said on Tuesday he would not quit after being suspended when an independent auditor's report revealed shortcomings at the firm, the Reuters news...
Quick service restaurant operator Priszm Canadian Income Fund has announced higher sales for the second quarter ended 12 June 2005, but net earnings fell....
Pizza Hut has launched a new range of gourmet pizza in its New Zealand restaurants....
Fast food company Burger King may float shares as early as next year as it returns to growth after years of restructuring, its top executive said on Monday, according to the Reuters news agency....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review