USA: NPC International, Inc. announces January comparable store sales
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI): January Comparable Store Sales +1.4%: Dine-in restaurants: +2.0% Delivery: -.8% Re-imaged restaurants accounted for +2.0% comparable store sales growth NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI) yesterday reported comparable store sales growth of 1.4% for the five weeks ended January 30, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw