USA: NPC International, Inc. announces offer from the majority shareholder for the minority interest in the company
NPC International, Inc. (Nasdaq:NPCI), yesterday announced that it has received an offer from O. Gene Bicknell, Chairman, CEO and majority stockholder, to acquire the Company through a cash merger for $11.40 per share. This offer represents a 10% premium over the Company's closing stock price today of $10.375 per share, and a 31% premium to the Company's trading price thirty days prior. The offer is contingent, among other things, upon Mr. Bicknell's ability to obtain financing on acceptable terms. Mr. Bicknell currently owns approximately 65% of the Company's shares outstanding and intends to retain all of his shares. Mr. Bicknell has further indicated that he has no interest in selling his controlling ownership position to a third party. Mr. Bicknell is being advised by Banc of America Securities LLC.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report