USA: NRA files amicus brief in US Supreme Court tip reporting case
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) has filed an amicus curiae or "friend of the court" brief in support of the restaurant Fior d'Italia in its tip reporting battle before the U.S. Supreme Court, arguing that the case has tremendous ramifications for the nation's 200,000 restaurants with tipped employees.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund