USA: NRA promotes Katharine Kim to director of media relations
National Restaurant Association (NRA) president and CEO Steven C. Anderson has announced that Katharine Kim has been promoted to director of media relations. "Since Katharine's arrival to the NRA last year, she has been a valuable team player in proactively developing and communicating the NRA's message to the media," said Anderson. "I am pleased to promote Katharine to this post."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK