USA: NRA promotes Kristin Nolt to senior VP, marketing, communications and media relations
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) has announced that Kristin Nolt will assume the new position of senior VP of marketing, communications and media relations. Nolt has held key assignments at the NRA over the past four-and-a-half years, most recently serving as senior VP of media relations. In her new role, she will continue to report directly to Steven C. Anderson, NRA president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods