USA: NRA promotes Kristin Nolt to senior VP, marketing, communications and media relations
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) has announced that Kristin Nolt will assume the new position of senior VP of marketing, communications and media relations. Nolt has held key assignments at the NRA over the past four-and-a-half years, most recently serving as senior VP of media relations. In her new role, she will continue to report directly to Steven C. Anderson, NRA president and CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry