USA: NSF International Announces Exploratory Meeting for Labeling and Testing of (Non) GM Foods
NSF International Announces Exploratory Meeting for Labeling and Testing of (Non) Genetically Modified Foods On Aug. 9 in Ann Arbor NSF International ( www.nsf.org ), The Public Health and Safety Company(TM), is hosting an exploratory meeting on August 9, 2001, to discuss the development of a voluntary consensus American National Standard and NSF Certification Program for the labeling and testing of (non) genetically modified foods. NSF is the world leader in food, water and environment-related certification and education services for public health and safety issues. NSF has over 50 years of experience in the development of nationally- and internationally-recognized public health standards. NSF is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop American National Standards and to provide certification services based on those Standards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review