USA: Numico adapts US management structure
Royal Numico N.V. will adapt the senior management structure of its US operations, following the acquisitions of GNC, Inc., Enrich International and Rexall Sundown in respectively August 1999, March 2000 and June 2000.It is intended to appoint Mr Damon DeSantis and Mr Greg Horn as members of the Executive Board of Royal Numico and Mr Bill Watts as member of the Supervisory Board of Royal Numico during the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on April 26, 2001.In the new structure Damon DeSantis will be responsible for Rexall Sundown and International Multi-Level Marketing activities combining both Enrich International and Rexall Showcase International.Mr Richard Bizarro, CEO of the Multi-Level Division, will report to Mr DeSantis as well as Mr Tim Richerson who has been appointed President of Rexall Sundown.Greg Horn will as CEO be reponsible for GNC and for VMS (Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements) product development. Mr Mike Meyers has been appointed President of General Nutrition Centers.The responsibilities for manufacturing, logistics and finance will be integrated into a new company, Nutricia USA Inc.Mr Rich Goudis has been appointed Senior Vice President Manufacturing & Logistics and Mr Geary Cotton has been appointed Chief Financial Officer of Nutricia USA. They both will report to Damon DeSantis and Greg Horn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Chocolate (Confectionery) Market in Belgium - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020