NETHERLANDS/USA: Numico announces Q3 sales of €928m
Dutch food and nutrition group Numico has reported group sales in the third quarter of 2002 of €928m (US$936m), a 6.1% decrease on Q3 2001 that the company attributed to a decline in US sales. Group sales in the first nine months amounted to €3,056m, a decline of 4.1%. This performance was driven by a decline of 10.2% in US sales that was, to a large extent, offset by a 3.8% growth in Infant Nutrition and a 10.5% growth in Clinical Nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund