NETHERLANDS/USA: Numico announces Q3 sales of €928m
Dutch food and nutrition group Numico has reported group sales in the third quarter of 2002 of €928m (US$936m), a 6.1% decrease on Q3 2001 that the company attributed to a decline in US sales. Group sales in the first nine months amounted to €3,056m, a decline of 4.1%. This performance was driven by a decline of 10.2% in US sales that was, to a large extent, offset by a 3.8% growth in Infant Nutrition and a 10.5% growth in Clinical Nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China