NETHERLANDS/USA: Numico announces Q3 sales of €928m
Dutch food and nutrition group Numico has reported group sales in the third quarter of 2002 of €928m (US$936m), a 6.1% decrease on Q3 2001 that the company attributed to a decline in US sales. Group sales in the first nine months amounted to €3,056m, a decline of 4.1%. This performance was driven by a decline of 10.2% in US sales that was, to a large extent, offset by a 3.8% growth in Infant Nutrition and a 10.5% growth in Clinical Nutrition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill