NETHERLANDS: Numico appoints Gerrit Keyaerts as senior VP, corporate controlling
Dutch food and nutrition company Royal Numico has announced the appointment of Gerrit Keyaerts as senior vice president of corporate controlling. Keyaerts will be responsible for the financial support of the different units within Numico. Keyaerts began his career with Black & Decker, moving in 1987 after 14 years in service as financial director to Benckiser. He worked for this group in Belgium, France, Germany and Italy and in 1993 became vice president of finance of the detergent division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch