NETHERLANDS: Numico appoints new chief financial officer
Dutch food and nutrition company Royal Numico has announced that it intends to appoint Jean-Marc Huët as chief financial officer and member of the executive board.
In this role he will succeed Pim Oomens, who is to resign. The appointment of Huët as a member of the executive board will be proposed to the Annual Shareholders Meeting on 9 May 2003.
Huët, of Dutch nationality, joined Goldman Sachs in1993 in London as financial analyst. Subsequently, he was appointed executive director; most recently holding co-responsibility for the investment banking franchise in the Netherlands.
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016