NETHERLANDS: Numico appoints new executive board member
Royal Numico N.V. announces its intention to appoint Mr W.H. Oomens MBA as Chief Financial Officer and member of the Executive Board. Mr Oomens will be appointed at the general meeting of shareholders on 26 April, 2001. Pim Oomens (45) will succeed Mr P. (Philippe) J.M. Misteli RA, who has decided to resign to return to France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth