NETHERLANDS: Numico appoints new executive board member
Royal Numico N.V. announces its intention to appoint Mr W.H. Oomens MBA as Chief Financial Officer and member of the Executive Board. Mr Oomens will be appointed at the general meeting of shareholders on 26 April, 2001. Pim Oomens (45) will succeed Mr P. (Philippe) J.M. Misteli RA, who has decided to resign to return to France.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group