NETHERLANDS: Numico congratulated for clarity, but where will stock recovery start?
Dutch food and vitamins company Numico has been commended by some market watchers for announcing a "complete and clear" financial report of its Q3 results on Wednesday; but this apparent honesty did not stop its stock plummeting 19.6% over the next two days. In its first quarterly report, the company posted Q3 net profit down 21%. It also revealed positive trade accounts receivable (bills owed to Numico by customers) as of 30 September, a clear account of exceptional items for 2001 and a complete calculation of its fully diluted earnings per share figure.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO