NETHERLANDS: Numico denies mega claims
Dutch food and vitamins company Numico has issued the following press release: Information was disclosed in the media concerning claims against Numico's subsidiaries GNC and Rexall Sundown in the US. Numico denies any legal exposure for these claims. Rexall Sundown already terminated the sale of these products containing androstenedione in July 2000 and GNC is selling only third party products containing this ingredient. GNC is held harmless by the vendors. Revenues are very limited. The lawsuits are groundless and Numico will vigorously defend against them.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth